Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hi=)

So this is what i was thinking: I go to all different blogs all the time looking at other people's creations and crafty idea's and sometimes i get so into looking,  time just passes right on by me. So then something i end up not doing any crafts. So i finally have my own blog and i cant wait to start putting my projects on here. I'm really looking forward to finding new people who enjoy the same things that i do, and learning how to do all different things here on the blog. I'm super excited!!!!! Well Thats it for now, See ya next time =)

1 comment:

  1. I'll come back to check your art work out. Wish you the best of luck. I have only had a blog for about a month now.I truly enjoy it.
    Happily Scrapbooking My Memories...Sandra
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete